WHERE TO FIND US

My photo
Cnr Anslow & Collier Sts, Woodend, Victoria 03 5427 3772

Friday, October 29, 2010

Here comes 2011

We are excited to be getting ready for 2011 at New Leaves with the arrival of the 2011 Rebound Diary!


We LOVE these classic Golden Books rebound as week-to-a-page diaries, handmade from 100% post consumer recycled paper right here in Melbourne. They have a full blank page opposite the dated page, and those who love to relish in the nostalgia of their covers will be thrilled to know that the ENTIRE Golden Book story is still hidden within.

So find one that you had as a kid, or enjoy a new Golden Book for a new age. I have one for 2010 and I swear I smile every time I pull it out to use - that must be every day!


Drop in to New Leaves and pick your favourite now before they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment