WHERE TO FIND US

My photo
Cnr Anslow & Collier Sts, Woodend, Victoria 03 5427 3772

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Its been a while ladies and gentlemen, between.... I mean posts of course.
Here's me promising to try harder.

The shop has changed quite a bit over the last few months - keeping it interesting and eclectic, with some gorgeous new stock.
So here's a sneak preview.



The sideboard and the mirror here are soon to go and live with one of my regular customers - I'll be very sorry to see them go...... but they will make way for something new and FABULOUS!!
Stay tuned.







The cooking section.... to whet your appetites.
Vietnamese, Spanish, Italian, Moroccan, Turkish, Sri Lankan, Sicilian.
Anyone Hungry?





Some gorgeous Leroy bookends sure to entice any young reader to choose a story from his book selection.



The girls at ricracsew make these beautiful cards out of scraps of stunning fabric. Florals, Ginghams, and even Alphabet Fabrics. Check out their blog at http://ricracsew.blogspot.com








My current favourite. I often gaze at this one imagining my retreat by the seaside, or in the rainforest - where all my days are spend designing, reading and learning. BLISS!

(Image couresty of Shed Chic by Sally Coulthard)



Enjoy the rest of your weekends! Mine will be spend sewing a beautiful doona cover to make my home a little more 'Shed Chic'.
Photos next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment