WHERE TO FIND US

My photo
Cnr Anslow & Collier Sts, Woodend, Victoria 03 5427 3772

Friday, August 21, 2009

Faraway Tree

So what have I been up to over the last few days? Apart from receiving a huge amount of fabulous new books, I have also received some fabulous games, puzzles and crafty toys from my favourite French Company, which I will blog about soon. Not to mention some great eco-friendly fun outdoor games for adults and kids alike. Watch this space!

But most importantly (for me), its my godson's 4th birthday in a week or so, and he is absolutely crazy about the Faraway Tree series at the moment. At the end of last week I got a cry for help from his mum, who needed cake decorations for the party.

She (he) requested Moonface, Silky, Saucepan Man and the Angry Pixie.

So the scissors, glue, cardboard and textas came out, and I set to work.




And here is the result. All packaged up on Tuesday and sent to England where I hope my godson will be happy to receive them. Perhaps Enid Blyton could have done better.... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment